Tuesday, July 26, 2016


Believest thou not, that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you, I speak not of myself; but the Father himself that dwelleth in me, [he] doeth the works.
— John 14:10
Wycliffe Bible 

“Reflections From Infinite Mind”
There is but 
One TRUTH … p 62

There is but One TRUTH, God’s TRUTH, that which glorifies itself within the spiritual realm, our true inner Being. 

There are other so-called truths, each an emotional response, which arise out of the five senses. As a product of mortal mind, such ‘truths’ become that assigned to them by whomsoever. They are but fixed beliefs, not truths, and might properly be called convictions. To be sure, such beliefs which do not defy common sense serve as guideposts in our day-to-day life. 

Through a selfless process of seeing only the good in others that we may love our neighbour as ourself we are transformed. Concern for worldly matters falls away; we are subsumed by our own spirituality, becoming one with God: Thus do we know His TRUTH.
 Garry D. Kilbourn

No comments: