Sunday, February 24, 2013

Salvation ...

The Peace we O so long for
Is ours alone to win
Be still, be still, and look within.

‘Tis truth that gives us moorage
Faith in God a place to stand
The soul unveiled now lights our way
To selfless love, which saves the day.

Garry D. Kilbourn
bwfaithministry

Excerpt from CHANGE YOUR MIND: Not your Diet ©

“Be still, be still, and look within. “    

“Now I have to learn to think carefully about things before I respond,” said my very dear friend, and “learn to focus on what I want – not what others want”. 

Without thinking, she’d quickly said ‘yes’ in two separate situations.  One with her daughter and the other with her sister… “then the dis-ease started”.  She went over everything trying to figure out what was bothering her.  She said, “fortunately everything settled in my mind last night (with God’s help, of course)”  First thing the next morning she set things straight….  “And I feel better.”   blw

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Rebeca's email says,
"This reflection is just the perfect conclusion to a long talk I just had with another good friend ... "

Bonnie said...

Megan's email says,
"Ooh, I love that one!!"