Monday, May 14, 2012

Sheltered Under God's Canopy...


There are no exceptions:  We are all sheltered under the glorious canopy of God’s boundless goodness and love.  That many are plainly unaware of this divine blessing is nothing short of human tragedy.  To our own good fortune, however, the key to awareness lies ever within us.
                   
     In all earnestness, we have but to replace mundane thoughts with those of God, by their very nature unselfish and loving.  Honesty of purpose begets transcendental purity of thought, which in turn transports us into the wondrous realm of our own spirituality: a oneness with God.

Garry D. Kilbourn
bwfaithministry

Sheltered under God’s Canopy…

You know when you keep thinking about someone… it feels like something is going on in their life… you think about calling… and then they get in touch with you. 

Gina emailed sad news and asked for prayers.  Her Mom is in a hospice room at the hospital.  She is sleeping most of the time now.  Gina and her Dad sit silently at her bedside, daily.  When words can’t convey our feelings, it’s comforting to know that we are sheltered under God’s canopy of Loveblw

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beryl's email says,
"Thank you for those words of wisdom. They were very uplifting and both Peter and I will be praying for this lady and her family. God knows who they are and that is the important part."

Bonnie said...

Mary's email says,
"Beautiful! Thank you for these continued nudges to my spiritual awareness."

Bonnie said...

Louise's email says,
"I think this is one of the most beautiful and profound reflections you have sent. Thank you for this wonderful blessing Garry and Bonnie."

Bonnie said...

Meg's email says,
"This is beautiful. Something that occurred to me as soon as I started reading it: I know God is with me all the time. But I don’t always take the time to tell Him, that I am with Him all the time too. Or, that I’m thankful that He is with me all the time."

Bonnie said...

Alanna's email says,
"My heart and prayers truly go with Gina and her family at this time of transition with hopes for the greatest Peace of passage and all the possible richness of understanding and awareness that can take place at such a time."

Bonnie said...

Jess's email says,
"Sheltered under God's Love is probably the best thing in the world!!!"

Bonnie said...

Gina's email says,
"Thanks so much for all the prayers from your blog followers. I feel some added weight lifted from me during this stress filled time. My mom is as comfortable as she can be at this time and that is all that one could wish for her. So many people are caring and showing support for our family. We really appreciate all the love that friends and even strangers have shown us. We feel the veil of God’s love. Hugs Gina "