Sunday, January 8, 2012

Harmony of Body and Soul...

Take the time, in a quiet moment, to go within and look at your life.  Honesty and Humility are traits essential in revealing and coming to terms with our innermost being.  No less so is Belief, that wondrous spiritual sense which lends itself to Truth.
                                                        
Peace and Happiness result from Harmony of Body and Soul.  Embrace life heartily, while at once bathing in the divine light of the Soul, the embodiment of our God-given Goodness.

It is so freeing to love oneself and others.

Garry D. Kilbourn
bwfaithministry       

Harmony of Body and Soul

Have you sat with a friend who’s life’s journey has veered off  ‘The Plan’ into an unknown place of extreme mental and physical pain, disappointment in self and others, and feelings of despair.   

Louise L. Hay, You Can Heal Your Life, says, the ‘probable cause of cancer is… deep hurt. Longstanding resentment. Deep secret or grief eating away at the self. Carrying hatreds. “What’s the use?”’
                           
My friend and I laughed together, shared emotional highs and lows, hugged with love, and cried from deep within.  My friend is a high achiever in all areas of her life.  This diagnosis was delivered into a ‘perfect’ life!
                                      
I sat listening to and looking at this beautiful soul before me.  I don’t know how I can be so physically close to all of this pain and yet feel so far away from truly understanding all that she’s been through and yet to go.

Later, my heart spoke to me saying…
i am spirit, a spiritual being, i have an intelligent body, i have intellect, i live in harmony with my intellect and with my body, they talk nicely to each other, peace starts right here, we are not separate, we are in harmony, spirit talks with body, we live together, one helping the other… we are one body, one mind, with Spirit.  blw

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Namrata's email says, "Wow :) thank u."

Bonnie said...

Beryle's email says, "I have to share with you a wonderful experience. To back up a little, we as a board are looking for a new Director for camp. In Church on Sunday, we were asked to have quiet time and put everything out of our minds, including self. Listen for God to put thoughts into our heads and dwell on them. Did we feel as though we were hearing from God? I am slowly learning that self can sneak in, I like to think I can control things, but God is definitely showing me that He does communicate through my thoughts and through His word. Thank you for your words of encouragement and we both wish you a very blessed New Year.