Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spiritual Transcendence...

There are two equally important, interdependent factors at play in our becoming one with God.  Firstly, we intuitively know that God lives in us and we in Him.  Secondly, instinct alone tells us that were we to compromise this relationship we would be renouncing life itself.

In achieving this state of blissful tranquility, consciously or unconsciously, we have surrendered our very being to God while at once freeing ourselves of worldly entrapments.

Having undergone a spiritual transcendence, we rejoice in the triumph of knowing who we are.


Garry D. Kilbourn
bwfaithministry


“…spiritual transcendence…”
It is a gift to hear an experienced student of the Brahma Kumaris give a guided meditation commentary.  Such a commentary helps us leave the outside world of noise behind gently guiding us to our inner self, to connect with our soul.  I’ve enjoyed these commentaries many times but this morning was different.  I was alone for about a half hour before class.  With curious wonder, I attempted my own commentary.  I mindfully guided my ‘self ’ on a journey from the outside world into my inner world of silence and peace.  This experience was wondrous and brought joyful tears.  My soul is awakening.  I look forward to experiencing this spiritual transcendence again and again…!  blw

Email blwoodard@shaw.ca  Healing Circle registration
UNSUBSCRIBE Email blwoodard@shaw.ca

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Carol's email says, "Thank you for sharing your "transcendent" experience...silence can be the bearer of gift and has often been so in my life. Of late, however, it has been the bearer of questions...a spiral of questions. Please pray that as they swirl I will be lifted up and not pulled down. I trust God is in the questions and believe I will rise through if I can let go of my innate need for answers!"

Bonnie said...

Mary's email says, "Your commentary made me think of this week's lesson, entitled, Mortals and Immortals, and I quote from Science & Health,"Become conscious for a single moment that Life and intelligence are purely spiritual--neither in nor of matter,--and the body will then utter no complaints. If suffering from a belief in sickness, you will find yourself suddenly well." "Entirely separate from the belief and dream of material living, is the Life divine, revealing spiritual understanding and the consciousness of man's dominion over the whole earth. This understanding casts out error and heals the sick, and with it you can speak "as one having authority." Thank you again for sharing your thoughtful messages."