Monday, October 8, 2012

HAPPINESS...

For all too many Happiness is but a daydream nourished by faint hope. Others have overcome such reverie by rediscovering their childlike trust to know that Happiness is no longer illusory, but is in fact wondrously real.
                                                            
The rediscovery of our childlike trust awakens in us our spiritually inner self and gives light to the very soul: We know beyond faith that God lives in us and we in Him.

Happiness is not a state of mind, something to think about and make real. Rather, it is one of surrendering to God in all humility, that His will may be done. Happiness is made whole, and our purpose revealed, only when shared with others.

Garry D. Kilbourn
bwfaithministry

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Alicia's email says,
"Beautiful!! Absolutely wonderful reflection! I really appreciated this! Thank you and God bless!"

Bonnie said...

Meg's email says,
"This is so beautiful. And so true. You know, I'm at peace. I'm content. I'm constantly working on my thoughts and subsequent behaviours, but basically, I'm at peace."

Bonnie said...

Sandra's email says,
"Thanks Garry, for the reminder that with trust in God all things are possible!"

Bonnie said...

Jane's email says,
"Thank you Garry, beautiful as always."

Bonnie said...

Vi's email says,
"May I add ... happiness is living in gratitude."