Monday, August 30, 2010

Soul-to-Soul Conversation...

Isn't it a delightful experience when a soul personally connects with another soul! I enjoyed that unexpected experience just the other day while I was at my bank.

I was beckoned to come forward by a teller I've seen a few times before. We always have a pleasant experience but this time it was different...she let me know a little more about herself.

I told her how lovely her hair looked...did she get it cut? Yes, she said, I had to because I was loosing so much hair and found out I have a thyroid condition.

Because our ministry is also about the "Body," (we study Nourishing Traditions, by Sally Fallon with Mary G. Enig, Ph.D.) I was able to pass along good information about the benefits of ingesting coconut oil. Then she shared that in her country of birth those living in the South use coconut oil for everything and their hair is healthy and luscious.

This lovely encounter was possible because two souls cared for one another!!
I was blessed!

by Bonnie Woodard

info@westonaprice.org
http://www.westonaprice.org/

We are anxious to hear about anything that concerns YOU.
Please use blog 'comments' or click blwoodard@shaw.ca to send an email.

2 comments:

Tracs Computer Calgary said...

Hi Bonnie
That is a simple yet beautiful explanation of the act of being human.

Bonnie said...

Thank you very much for commenting! Yes, the more often we experience this act of being human, our Soul will be enriched beyond anything we can measure. This awareness is cumulative...an interesting journey towards enlightenment!