Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GRANDMOTHER WITHOUT BORDERS --
LI'L MISS RED MITTENS AND THE ICE CREAM GARDEN...memories from Sannia

"I believe I can relate to this book! I also love my grandmother (mum's mum) who passed away 12 years ago, but before leaving she gave me her spiritual bangle and it has been on me ever since :)  Even though I was only 6 years old when she passed away, I still believe I have a really deep connection with her!"  from Sannia


SANNIA, thank you very much for sharing precious memories of your Grandmother...our memories are just a loving-thought away!  What a blessing!!
Bonnie Woodard

Email blwoodard@shaw.ca -- share your story!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Email from Sannia (Oct 11/10):

I have read the book twice already! I really do appreciate reading peaceful-spiritual stuff! I really liked the way there is a glossary at the end of each chapter, and really I was smiling the whole way through the book!