Saturday, October 16, 2010

CONTINUING WITH MEMORIES...after reading the Thanksgiving story, Nancy wrote: 

I love the mom’s good dishes story – reminds me of after my mother who passed away in 1974 and when my sisters and I were going over her belongings I wanted to have and wear a fine wool scarf that was my mom’s favourite scarf (she wore it often) that I had purchased for her on one of her birthdays. Every time I wore it, I could smell and feel my dear mother’s presence and felt closer to her especially the first year after she passed awayit comforted me when I needed it most.  (from Nancy, Timmins ON)

Memory is amazing...a fragrance, a song, a place...can transport our whole being back to the time when...!   Nancy, thank you for sharing this precious memory!



Email blwoodard@shaw.ca -- share your story so others may come to know how your life changed when you finally came to accept your SELF.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Elise's email: I have been enjoying the emails that you and Garry send -- I especially liked the one from a long time ago about dishes, as I am lucky to have inherited my great grandmother's set.