Sunday, October 10, 2010

Meditative INNER talk, MIND-FULL-NESS:
 
This is my SELF-talk today. My SELF-talk will change each day as my INNER-strength TRANSFORMS ME. This POSITIVE SELF-talk is not static, it is evolving...a work-in-progress, just like YOU...just like ME!!  Try this every chance you get throughout your day...on the treadmill, on transit, in the shower...

POSITIVE SELF-talk transforms you into the person YOU are meant to BE!
POSITIVE SELF-talk is LISTENING TO GOD talk to YOU! 
POSITIVE SELF-talk is God telling YOU how wonder-FULL YOU are to HIM!

...start your own POSITIVE SELF-talk and be amazed!

God lives within me...
   God is my Soul
   God is Good-ness
   God is Love

When I am mind-full
   God fills my mind
   My thoughts are pure
   My thoughts are love-filled

God lives within me...
   God's home
   God's temple
   God's love for me is limitless

I share His Love with the world
   I am spirit
   I am loving
   I am beautiful

Because we are all One with God
   I am ALL of God's Good-ness
   I am a child of God
   I am powerful
   My thoughts are life-giving
   My thoughts are pure

SEE with God's Vision
   I see value in everyone
   We are all One
   We are Love
   Good-ness
   Goddess
   I am free...  God lives within me!


by Bonnie Woodard (POSITIVE SELF-talk is LISTENING TO GOD talk to you!)

Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization (AS YOU CHANGE, THE WORLD CHANGES)
Email: calgary@ca.bkwsu.org  P: 209-2988 (403)
http://www.bkwsu.org/


Email blwoodard@shaw.ca -- share your story so others may come to know how your life changed when you finally came to accept your SELF.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Email from N.K. (Oct 13/10):

Currently I need to have faith.. which I seem to be loosing slowly :(.. so your blog is keeping me going and helping me to keep faith.. but some days it is just not possible :(.. but it is a good inspiration for me. Thanks again for having it.

Bonnie said...

Email from Kathy (Oct 23/10):

Thank you -- I truly believe in God within you. Beautiful thoughts which are great to reflect on daily. Thanks so much.

Bonnie said...

Comment received from email:

Thank you for sending the Friday Reflections to me. The one this week is especially wonderful and a powerful reminder for me.