Friday, June 22, 2012

... ever conscious of God's presence ...


PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL THE WORLD OVER would agree that mankind’s trodden path even to this day is one that ever leads us astray from our true selves.  There is naught to be gained in strife; all to be gained in love.
                                   
We are, each one of us, a child of GodWe have but to walk in His Way, loving our neighbour as we love ourself.  Were we to be ever conscious of God’s presence, honouring in word and deed His divine goodness and love, we might rightfully declare our own humanity.


Garry D. Kilbourn
bwfaithministry

“… ever conscious of  God’s  presence.”

At five this morning I was driving to the meditation centre.  I saw a young man sitting beneath a tree that was beside the High School football field.  He was alone.  His arms were across his knees, his head bowed.  I sensed God’s presence around him.  I pray he did too.  blw

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Judy's email says,
"Thank you for the effort you make...
A reminder of God's grace."

Bonnie said...

Mary's email says,
"Sweet message!"

Bonnie said...

Vi's email says,
"This morning as I awoke I'm grateful in the decision I've made... Among all the hustle and bustle it's just so nice to be home, light a candle, be silent and like you say "be ever conscious of God's presence."

Bonnie said...

Mary's email says,
"I think the hardest part is to truly love myself. It is for me, anyway! Pray that the Lord will heal me of my brokenness, if that is His plan for my life. Praise be to God for all His blessings!!"